Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
Outerscore is a B2B SaaS startup on the mission to revolutionize the way scaleups, mid-size and large enterprises manage their external service providers. We develop a cloud software that helps companies to procure and manage their extended workforce: From temp workers to freelancers, marketing agencies, tech services, consultants, law firms and many more. Our USP is to provide the ultimate all-in-one service procurement platform that fosters internal and external compliance and creates full transparency.
- You will make complex technical and design decisions together with our project owner and UX designer
- You will demonstrate your solutions by developing clean code and using state-of-the art technologies like Angular 12
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting these for architectural review
- You will conduct performance tests
- You will develop unit tests
- Excellent academic track record, proven by Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Critical thinker, creative and good problem-solver
- 5+ years software development experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Bitbucket)
- Master in Computer Science / Software Engineering /Management Information Systems
- Solid knowledge of Angular 6+
- Java / Spring framework experience
- Material Design
- Knowledge of SaaS applications, SaaS deployment models
Our software is up and running and you will be involved in real customer projects. But we are still a small team which gives you real startup feeling, broad learning experiences and the chance to become part of something bigger – since we are just about entering the scaling phase.
Outerscore is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics.