Last updated: 01 February 2021
- “Outerscore”, „we,“ „our“ and „us“ means Outerscore GmbH
- “Controller” for the purposes of the GDPR, other data protection laws applicable in member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection: Outerscore GmbH, Speditionstrasse 15a, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany.
- “Personal Information” generally has the same meaning as personal data or personal identifiable information (PII). It includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This means any individual who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifiers (for example, IP addresses – if they can be used to identify you) or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Outerscore key principles related to Data Privacy are described in the following 4 paragraphs:§ 1 We limit how, and with whom, we share your Personal InformationOuterscore will only share your Personal Information with others for the following purposes:
- At your request;
- To process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you;
- When required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities;
- To companies that assist us in marketing, placement and servicing our products and services; for example, in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf;
- to our event sponsors and partners in connection with event registrations and marketing events, which may include sharing Personal Information with our sponsors and partners for their own commercial purposes if permitted by applicable law without your consent (See “Marketing Information” section herein);
- to companies that assist us in our job recruiting efforts or evaluating job applications; and
- to our professional advisers.
§ 2 We collect only the information necessary to deliver the products and services you request.Outerscore collects only the Personal Information necessary to serve your needs, to protect against fraud, to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements, and for the other purposes set forth below:
|Personal Information||Purpose||Legal Basis|
|Information we receive from you when (i) you visit www.Outerscore.com and other Outerscore websites and (ii) any other information you subsequently provide to us orally, in writing or through the internet: this may include your full name, postal address, e-mail address, employer/business and professional information, job titles, telephone numbers, demographic information, IP address.||The Personal Information is used in providing the website and answering requests from you (e.g. if you choose to register to receive information about our products and services or if you enquire about these, we will use your Personal Information in order to respond).||The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract. Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, i.e. providing a website for information and use. Your consent (if such consent is required by law).|
|Name, address, e-mail address and other information about your transactions and communications with us.||The Personal Information is used to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you.||The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract.|
|Name, address, e-mail address and other contact information||To periodically contact you to inform you of new products, events and/or services we provide or that we consider to be of interest to you, and to provide to our event sponsors and business partners which enables them to inform you of products or services they provide that they consider to be of interest to you.||Your consent (if such consent is required by law)|
|IP address and other information submitted by your browser||To diagnose any problems with our server and administer our website.||Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, i.e. providing a website for information and use.|
|Application data, including your name, address, email, phone number, CV/resume, birthdate, education and job history, candidate job titles, any personal information you elect to provide via cover letters or links to third party sites (e.g., LinkedIn, etc.), gender, if you elect to share that information during the job application process, photograph, and such as passport or social security number numbers, proof of citizenship, and birth certificates.||Processing is required to enable us to administer the recruiting process, including the set-up of an electronic applicant file, managing your application, organizing interviews. We may retain your Personal Information following your application.||Primarily, the processing is necessary to take steps for entering into a contract with you. We also have a legitimate interest to (i) store your data for a period of up to 2 years (unless local legal or regulatory requirements prescribe a shorter period) following the conclusion of an unsuccessful application and/or (ii) to retain and use your data as far as necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.|
|All of the above||For compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and corporate governance obligations.||Processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject.|
- Date and time of access,
- Browser type / version,
- Operating system used,
- URL of the previously visited website,
- Amount of data sent.
This data is exclusively saved for technical purposes and will not be associated to a specific person at any point of time.§ 9 Privacy Statement for Social Plugins On this website, we use plugins of the following companies inter alia: facebook.com, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA and Twitter.com, the Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco CA 94107, USA. One can recognize the plugins by the respective network logo, for example by the icon of a clenched fist with a raised, upwardly facing thumb or the addition of “recommendation”, “Like”, “comment” or “I like this”. Simply calling up our website does not create a direct connection and does not forward data to the servers of the social networks through the Internet browser you use. The “Like” button only becomes active when move over it with the cursor and click it after showing the information that the “Like” button is only activated by clicking it. Then you can leave your recommendation with a second click. If you have activated the “Like” button, various data is transmitted to the social network. These may include:
- Date and time of the visit of the website
- URL of the site on which the visitor is
- URL of the site that the visitor had visited previously
- Used browser and used operating system
- IP-address of the user